Redwood Building Maintenance personnel are true professionals who can handle your housekeeping and janitorial needs.
We will clean, disinfect, and maintain all of the following:
- Public areas such as the lobby, waiting room and hallways
- Operating and patient recovery rooms (including disposal of toxic wastes)
- Administrative offices and nurses’ stations
- Cafeteria, kitchens and break rooms
- All restrooms
- The exterior of your premise
What makes us experts?
The team at Redwood Building Maintenance has years of experience in maintaining a wide range of medical facilities. That experience includes:
- Managing housekeeping departments in acute care hospitals
- Outpatient surgical facilities
- Urgent care centers
- Large and small regional medical facilities
- Large and small doctor’s offices and dental offices
Our highly experienced cleaning personnel are well-acquainted with the operations of a medical facility. All cleaning schedules and hygiene standards are customized to meet the needs of health workers working at the facility. We will make sure we do not disturb your schedule, practice, employees and clients.
Call us today for a free quote (888) 789-0600.
We will exceed your expectations
All RBM personnel are trained by our experts in the field of medical cleaning in the use of quaternary and phenolic disinfectant cleaners and proper housekeeping procedures in a medical setting. Employee training includes safe handling of sharps containers, universal blood safety precautions and disposal of medical waste. Other additional training will be given that is specific to the type of facility to which they are assigned.
The type of medical facilities we can service:
- Surgical Clinics
- Chiropractic Centers
- Dental Offices
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Any Medical Offices
- Medical Schools
- Medical Research Centers
- And Other Medical Facilities